oooThe Crest Suite: Windowblinds Vista (c) 2008
- each substyle shown here also in an uncolored version
- though I´m not really a fan of glossy themes I made glossy substyles (classic) for this one and I really like how they turned out... important: please use s m a l l icons in startpanel!
- left side (navigation pane) of explorer will be fixed as soon as Stardock implements skinning of these parts, too.. anyway, for a good look of explorer see hints below...
full-screen previews: [link] [link]Thanks a lot to =barberioX and *pjdark for testing!
____________________________________________________other parts of the suite:
- gehrunnerjungens: [link]
- rainmeter clock/date: [link]
- xion: [link]
- wallpapers: [link]
- startpage: [link]
CAD skin from ~eos8 [link]
____________________________________________________for a good look of explorer:
- deactivate the navigation pane in organize/layout
- start explorer with parameters and from a folder of your choice (e.g. with a shortcut or a dock entry: C:\Windows\explorer.exe /s, C:\Users\You\FolderOfChoice)
- or much easier, with a shell command: e.g. C:\Windows\explorer.exe shell:desktop . google for a complete list of shell commands
- for people who are familiar with system hacks: autohide command bar (folderband) by reshacking the Shellstyle.dll in the folder C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\Aero\Shell\NormalColor as described here [link] and here [link]
do it you´ll love it...
(c) Leuchtstoff 2008